Noboru - Ryzing.ENT Gaming Community Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tejinashi
Tejinashi
Genin
Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2018-08-19

Ninja Info Card
HP:
The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom) Empty The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:02 pm
Rules for this post:
Firstly, all posts with rules do not count as a reply for purposes of responses.

I'll be posting some RP about myself openly. I'll encourage people to interact with me, but please don't post more than once for each of my replies.

For example, if I post a reply to the topic, anyone participating can reply as well. Let's try to keep the posts at most 12 sentences.

The reason for this is because it's my RP time, and if everyone starts role-playing while I'm not around, I won't be able to even have influence in my own story. XD

But additionally, if people follow these guidelines, even if you are coming into the story fresh, you can carve out your own piece of the story since you haven't posted to any of my replies. Very Happy

Posts should include a setting and time of day. Example:

Setting: Konoha Village - Tejinashi's Ramen Shop
TOD: Dawn (other options are Dusk, Night, Noon, Morning, and Evening)

I don't mind a battle in this post, but we'll need to keep track of our statistics manually per post and this system is purely for fun. It has no progress connected to the forum RP. I'll post the rules for it, after the game releases.
Tejinashi
Tejinashi
Genin

Ninja Info Card
HP:
Chakra:

The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom) Empty Re: The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:09 pm
Rule Post Placeholder
Tejinashi
Tejinashi
Genin

Ninja Info Card
HP:
Chakra:

The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom) Empty Re: The Story of Tejinashi Noboru (RP/Battle/Custom)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:09 pm
Rule Post Placeholder
Tejinashi
Tejinashi
Genin

Ninja Info Card
HP:
Chakra:

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:14 pm
Roleplay Placeholder
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum