Noboru - Ryzing.ENT Gaming Community Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chiryuu
Chiryuu
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Ninja Info Card
HP:
Suggestions Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Chakra:
Suggestions Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:56 pm
If you have any ideas that would help improve the clan website or community, make your suggestions here. Please post clear concepts with following details in mind.
Suggestions posted similar to: "Make XYZ better I don't like it" will be dismissed upon submission.
Kohaku
Kohaku
Shadow Initiate
Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-07-10

Ninja Info Card
HP:
Suggestions Left_bar_bleue200/200Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:10 pm
Definitely a section, where each person can make a topic/profile when they join
A way to introduce themself and even add their RP character lore if they have one.
Others can reply by welcoming them or commenting on their lore or something, etc.
The idea isn't really mine, just something I've seen done on other forums, worked well.
Tejinashi
Tejinashi
Genin
Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2018-08-19

Ninja Info Card
HP:
Chakra:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:28 pm
For the Shinobi Striker RP

If possible, maybe a private post that only specific members, moderators, administrators, etc, can see, but can be edited and replied to by the poster. For example, in the case we want certain RP to be backed up by proof of accomplishment. Maybe running it similarly to Scroll of Approvals, except we simply request that our most recent private RP be read, acknowledged, and approved. If not approved for any reason, an explanation on how we can fix it. This will give people who enjoy forum RP a way to work independently and not have to wait for others, since everyone's schedule is vastly different. I know we are supposed to be working as a team, but being able to know your stuff as an individual is important too, we need self discipline. Maybe we can even request to take some missions on solo? Something to allow people to role play alone, basically.

Also, maybe a section for personal open forum RP? I'll be posting an open RP topic soon in nin-chat, but I think a section dedicated to that would be better. Time will tell.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum